Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Would you like to do an interview with Klispun Magazine?

Guest Contributor: Sarah Sharp

Hello SWE PNW!

My name is Sarah Sharp, and I'm a writer for Klispun Magazine, a publication produced by Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA.

I'm writing an article about women in engineering, in light of a new research study that will look into why certain predominantly Muslim countries have a greater percentage of women in engineering than the United States.

I would love to interview any SWE PNW member to talk about these statistics, the mission of SWE, or even your chosen profession.

The interview (which could be over the phone) will most likely be 15-20 minutes, especially if you want to keep it short. Otherwise, I would be happy to interview you as long as you want to talk.

I can provide the questions ahead of time. And I would like to talk with several people if possible.

My final deadline is Monday, October 17, so I would appreciate talking to people before then if possible.

Please contact me if you are interested in being interview. I appreciate your help on this!

Thank you,
Sarah Sharp
sharps4@wwu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels